Sunday, November 25, 2007

Walk The Talk Media

I'll be focusing on disucussing high-tech, Silicon Valley, media innovations as well as stock market "plays" as I launch Walk The Talk Media so look for more to come!

In particular, new products will be highlighted as I walk the floor at CES in January 2008 although the recent downturn in the (stock) market will also be a focus in the coming months. Tomorrow should be especially interesting now that "Black Friday" is in-the-books and the real madness begins!

2 comments:

Mr. Broody said...

Hi WTT

How are you? I was just browsing blogs at blogger and got yours.

Well, I'm Irsh, a 19-something guy from New Delhi, India running SkoolsOnline Technologies, a web 2.0 software services company focussed on youth & education, for over 3 years now.

I recently started one venture, Nosh'nBasket a Women-only Hangout portal. Got loads of new, innovative stuffs into it.
Can you have a look and tell me if it can really work-out.

Also lem'me know if I can be of any help to you with my company's services and other ventures..

ItsMyOption said...

Hi Irish,

Have been focusing on other areas of my business but will take some time on my Blogg in 2010! With that said, how is your web services company coming along?